Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Oops...

Well, it happened again...I went from regular updates to kind of dropping off the face of the earth again (oops!) The past couple of weeks have been absolutely ridiculous around here - homeschooling, housekeeping, Girl Scouts, Scentsy, groceries, church, errands...which isn't terribly abnormal for me, except for Girl Scouts thrown in the middle there. Maybe one more obligation was all that was needed to push me over the edge? I guess time will tell. Our first "real" meeting is next week - if you see me after Tuesday night, you'll know that I'm still coping.

I keep thinking of more and more and more topics to blog about, and I'll get around to them soon...but for now, I'm behind on announcing the winner of my Costume Squad t-shirt giveaway!

And the winner is...

Congrats! I'll be contacting the winner via email to hook her up with a cool new shirt of her very own. (And for the record - I really like this one too.)

Oddly, NO ONE guessed which shirt my hubby chose for himself. And he refuses to let me take a picture of him in it tonight, saying that he "hasn't shaved", which is really just a euphemism for "don't wanna get off the couch and change into it right now." He has promised me a good picture tomorrow evening though, so you all have something to look forward to...or not.

I have several new giveaways lined up, so keep checking back - there'll be more craziness posted soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment