Thursday, December 30, 2010

My day was just made!

It's not been a bad day, all in all - children tearing at each others throats like velociraptors on crack, shrieking at decibels that would make professional opera singers hang their heads in shame, being made forced by worn out tires on my van to venture out with said children in the hubby's Tahoe (which is roughly equivalent to navigating a tank) - but you know, not a bad day. Nothing out of the ordinary.

The house finally got quiet-ish for a moment, so I sat down to check the latest happenings on Facebook - and saw this:



Ohmigosh, how cool is that?! Somebody loves me! :)

Granted, I'm nowhere near the top, but it's kind of cool to see your blog name "up in lights", so to speak. To know that at least one person (okay, three people) out there read and appreciate, for the most part, what I have to say.

Want to up that number? Just click here to vote! I'm currently at number 343, on page seven. Since I'm there anyway, it'd be nice to at least make it to page six. ;)

Which leads me to mention, a bit prematurely, one of my goals for 2011 - to blog more consistently. MUCH more consistently. Like, daily...or very nearly.

Of course, now I'm left with only two days of 2010 in which to catch up on our Christmas happenings, talk about plans for 2011, and even mention the new giveaway that's coming up soon...but that'll have to wait until the kids are in bed. ;)

THANKS to my super lovely friend for the nomination - I appreciate you so much! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment