I'm a little late in posting my Saturday stuff tonight, since I spent the day cleaning, the evening out on the town with my dad and stepmom (fresh bread and a bookstore, it was awesome!) and the later evening being astounded by Gene's productivity while I was gone. (My Christmas tree is finally down!!)
Anyway, here's something pink for Pink Saturday:
Isn't that CUTE?! This is my new cosmetic bag from Miss Lucy's Monograms - I'll post a full review soon (I love it!) and even better, a gift certificate giveaway to Miss Lucy's site. Check back soon to enter!
I didn't find time to visit other sites through last week's Pink Saturday post, but I've already found one that I love this week: Faithfulness Farm. Warning - don't visit if you're hungry, because there are food pictures (and recipes) that will make you drool, not to mention a simply gorgeous cupcake bouquet!
* * * * *
And now, the Saturday 9!
1. What celebrity do you think is the MOST foolish? That's hard to say, there are so many that have made incredible spectacles of themselves. At the top of my "sick of hearing about" list, though, are (in no particular order) Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, and Snooki.
2. What are 5 things you don't care about? Sports scores, American Idol (it's ruined for me now that Simon is gone), other people's opinions of my parenting choices, fines for overdue library books (I'm a proud supporter of my library), and having 1,828 emails in my inbox (hooray for a massive Gmail limit!)
3. What 'issue' do you think your opinion is so right about that you end up trying to sway others to your point of view? I generally don't try to sway other peoples' opinions, because you end up looking like a jerk when you do. However, I do feel strongly about natural vs. medicated childbirth and breastfeeding vs. formula, and if asked, I'll freely share my thoughts and data to back them up.
4. What personality do you like to listen to on the radio? I'm not big on talk radio. All of the DJs on K-LOVE are fine; if Gene is in the car and I just have to listen to someone talk, then Clark Howard, Michael Savage and Neal Boortz are okay. (It would be easier to list one that I don't like: Delilah. I'm sure she's a very nice person, but her simpering drives me nuts.)
5. What culture are you fascinated by? There's no modern culture that I'm particularly fascinated with. Rather, I tend to be drawn toward details of Tudor-era England.
6. You are alone with your lover's diary. What do you do? Worry - a lot. A diary? Really?! When did this happen?
7. What frustrates you? Oh, so many things. First specific thing that comes to mind: Rachael's incessant complaining when it's time to do math - even though she does quite well with it.
8. Do you remember the first time you were on the internet? What did you do first? No, not the very first time - I was 15, so that was 16 years ago. *sigh* I barely remember details of what I did last week. I do recall that it didn't take me long to set up an email account and learn how to chat.
9. What was the biggest fight you have ever had with someone? That would certainly have been with an ex, and therefore not fit for blog disclosure...although more recently, the issue of Krispy Kreme vs. Dunkin Donuts was quite heated for a time. ;)
Have a great weekend, everyone!