Tuesday, November 22, 2011

30 Days of Gratitude 2011: Day Seventeen

I am insanely grateful for laptop computers and wireless internet.






I should be even more specific and say high-speed wireless internet, because I am far too impatient for slow-net. I remember well the days of dial-up, when I would take a book with me to the computer so I had something to do while the pages loaded. It was wretched, and I don't care to relive it.


Now I can (and do) sit on my couch with my nifty pink laptop and check my email, waste time on Facebook, blog, scrapbook...and usually fairly quickly, so long as computer and internet are both cooperating. (That's been less and less often lately, as my laptop has some age on it and Comcast seems to be going downhill as well, but I'm still grateful!)

No comments:

Post a Comment