Monday, March 1, 2010

Home at last?

I'm a chronic blogger. I start a blog, and I'm really awesome about updating it for a while. Then...something happens. I forget about it for a few days. I feel overwhelmed about all the things that I thought of bloggind and didn't, and then it all just becomes too much. I can't even bring myself to look at it any more. And when I do, I don't like it.

Well, that's been the case with my last two blogs, at least. I started blogging at Xanga in 2004, when my first child was a baby. I wanted a way to chronicle her life from the very beginning, a place to note all the neat little things that might not actually make their way into her baby book. And I kept up with it really well...for a while. Then I decided that Xanga wasn't all it had cracked up to be, and I moved on over to Wordpress. Wordpress and I are not friends. It didn't get updated regularly because it was so stinking user unfriendly.

Then, at the beginning of this year, I started looking for a place to host a weight loss blog, and decided on Blogspot...largely since I hadn't tried it already. And you know what? I really like it. I've actually become a bit of a blog addict since then, adding a digi scrapbooking blog to the mix, moving my homeschool blog over, and now re-creating a personal blog of my very own, with a prettified background and everything. Now, let's see how this goes. :)

If you'd like to see my old blog at Wordpress, you can find it here. I'm sure there's a big intro post there, but I'll post another one here soon, in case anyone stumbles by that doesn't know me already. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment