Wednesday, May 26, 2010

One of those days.

I'm having one of those mornings where, although I know rationally that I have so many things to be thankful for and that I'm incredibly blessed, I'm just feeling particularly irrational and kind of hating my life.

Both girls were up and fighting before I ever rolled out of the bed. Screaming and tears...what a way to start your day.

Rachael hasn't shut up for two consecutive seconds since then, despite my pleas to just go find something to do. I even sent them both outside to play (which is like their favorite thing in the world), but they were both back within five minutes because "the grass is wet."

Milly is screaming like a banshee because she lost access to "the Barbie room" for being sassy and hateful. So now I get to listen to screams again. JOY.

REALLY, REALLY want to bang my head on the table just now. Then go crawl back in bed and forget this day ever started. >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment