I'm honored that anyone reads my rambling at all, much less finds it award-worthy! :)
So, as an award recipient, I am now called upon to pass the love on to others. If you've landed here as a winner in my book, here's what you need to do...
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award. (Thanks are optional for me, but a link back would be cool!)
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and you think are fabulous.
- Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award.
1) I'm watching Losing It With Jillian as I write this. I think it aired back in July. That's how far behind I am on the shows that I DVR for myself.
2) I've always kind of wanted to dye my hair a drastically different color - dark red, black, pink. I'm just too conservative (chicken?) to do it.
3) I HATE STINKBUGS. Although that's hardly random; most people around here feel the same way.
4) I haven't cooked dinner in four consecutive nights, and I could really get used to this.
5) I miss chatting with my online friends. Just another thing that's been cut back because of everything else on my plate right now.
6) My girls didn't change out of their pajamas today. Although they did lose their pajama pants around lunchtime.
7) Our "homework assignment" from my mommy class at church last Wednesday was to come up with one thing to do or look forward to that was just for ourselves. I haven't thought of anything yet. Good thing I have two more days to think.
Okay! Who wants to visit 15 great blogs? In no particular order, my choices are...
- It's Cindi's World
- The Dill-io
- A Frugal Friend
- Girly Do Hairstyles
- Housewife: PI (Politically Incorrect)
- Down Roads Less Traveled
- Lamp Unto My Feet
- Sugar and Dots
- Southern Expressions (although she's already won a couple of these, so she's exempt from re-picking more, unless she just wants to!)
- Sueberry Lane
- Homegrown Love
- The Happy Housewife
- Satko Family Recipes
- Short Change (even though she's on a bloggy hiatus - she's the one that got me back into blogging, so I could hardly leave her out!)
And now that I have 15 amazing bloggers to notify (and being that it's already midnight), the giveaway shall wait till morning. But I WILL post it then - promise. :)