1) It's pretty. The warmers are so much more attractive than your typical plastic air freshening device.
2) It's cheap. I know, the warmers are a little pricey, but once you have one, it lasts forever. Then bars of wax are only $5 each and are much more economical than jar candles and pricey oil fresheners. (Yes, I have a comparison chart typed up around here somewhere that compares price and burn time. No, I can't find it at the moment. Yes, if it's that important to you, I will dredge it up.)
3) It's SAFE. No flame (like a candle), no smoke (like a candle), no soot (like a candle.) Yes, the warmers get a little warm, but never hot enough to burn your hand. You can even stick your finger right into the melted wax, and it won't burn you. It's kind of like a paraffin wax at the spa. The very worst thing that could happen is that you spill the wax and make a mess, but that can happen with a regular candle too...and those could burn down your whole house. Oh, and Scentsy wax is considered "food-grade" too, in case your curious pet or toddler decides to bite off a chunk. Not that I'd recommend it, but you know.
4) It smells sooooo good. There are more than 80 different scents, and I could name ONE that I really don't care for. (I won't, but I could.)
5) It's an amazing business opportunity. I did the direct sales thing twice before, with Mary Kay and The Body Shop at Home. I failed miserably with both and said that I would never sell anything else. Then a friend starting selling Scentsy, and I had a party for her. I saw first hand how it just sells itself...let people smell it, and they're sold. I decided to give it a shot, and I'm so glad that I did. It's a super easy "job", especially thanks to basket parties that travel around without me, and it's a product that nearly everyone loves. The extra income is wonderful, and the time commitment is minimal. I know I sound like a Scentsy cheerleader, but it's really been a blessing to me. :)
Okay, wanna know what you can WIN?!
How about a plug-in warmer and not one, not two, but three bars...all of YOUR CHOICE!
(This would even make a wonderful Christmas gift...IF you can bear to part with it!)
So here's what you have to do...
Mandatory entry: Visit my Scentsy site and tell me something else about Scentsy. Anything at all that I didn't mention already. You can tell me something about hosting, about joining, even which warmer or scent is your favorite. :) Please be sure to include your email address so I can contact you if you win.
Want to earn extra entries? You don't have to do any of these, but you're welcome to do as many as you'd like. Each one is worth one additional entry unless otherwise noted; please leave one comment per entry, and don't forget your email address!
- Follow June Cleaver Would Be Shocked via GFC.
- "Like" June Cleaver Would Be Shocked on Facebook.
- Follow this blog on Twitter, too!
- Tweet about this giveaway - copy me @juneshocked, please. May be done once per day.
- Subscribe to this blog via email - check out the handy box on the right! (+2)
- "Like" my Scentsy page on Facebook to keep up with sales and giveaways. (+2)
- Blog about this giveaway and leave me a link! (+3)
- Snag my button (top right of this page) and add it to your blog. Leave a link in your comment! (+5)
- Make ANY Scentsy purchase from my website. (Contact me with your order if you're local to receive free shipping.) (+5)
Restrictions: Open to U.S. residents only. Sorry, other friends. :(
Contest ends: 11:59 PM EST on Tuesday, November 16. Winner will be chosen by random number generator and emailed immediately. Please contact me within 48 hours to claim your prize, or a new winner will be chosen.
Good luck, everyone!!