Sunday, November 6, 2011

30 Days of Gratitude 2011: Day Six

It is after 2 a.m., and I am just grateful to be HOME. My day started at 6 a.m., was filled with alpaca competitions, and culminated in a seven hour drive home. I am thankful that we made it there and back safely.


I am also thankful for not one, not two, but FIVE ribbons that Rachael won at the alpaca show - proudly displayed on the kitchen table, waiting for Gene to get home and see them in the morning. One of which is the following color:




(I honestly think she was happier to win the fourth place ribbon, because it was PINK.)


More gratitude (and alpaca show details) after we catch up on some much-needed sleep...

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! 5 ribbons WOW!
    You are a good mama supporting your girl :)
    I love that you are doing 30 days of gratitude, I am counting my blessings each day this month too.
    Have a great day,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete