Saturday, August 28, 2010

Question #3

Today's question demands a picture of me and my friends.

Have I ever mentioned that I hate pictures of myself?

And since I'm far too lazy to deal with the scanner at the moment, it's a picture of a picture. Just gonna have to deal. Here we are:


That's me on the right. Hey, no one said it had to be a recent picture.

* * * * *

In other news, I got to spend the evening with double my usual number of children, and loved every minute of it. My sister-in-law and her family are in town for her high school reunion. They live on the opposite side of the country (quite literally) so this was the first time I've met my six-month-old nephew. He's such a sweet, cuddly little guy...rocking a clean baby to sleep didn't do much for my resolve to only have two children, or for my notion that I wouldn't much want a little boy anyway. Meanwhile, my girls had a blast playing with their girl cousin, who is right in the middle of my two in age. I so wish they lived closer, so we could see them more than once a twice a year. (Grown-up in-laws included, of course...only they don't change as much from one year to the next!)

* * * * *

In other other news...have you entered my giveaway for a Black Heart Cherry tee or onesie? Just scroll down a few posts to find it - it ends on Monday night. Aaaaand, I have another giveaway lined up for next week too. Girl moms won't want to miss that one. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment