Tuesday, November 6, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness, Day Six

Today I am thankful to live in a country where I have the right to vote for leaders. I am thankful for the privilege of teaching my children about the electoral process and taking them to the polls with me to help impress upon them the importance of casting your vote. I am thankful that the election in general has been a great social studies lesson for the past couple of weeks.

In the end, I don't necessarily have to be thankful for the results of the election...just that there was an election.

I will pray for Obama, and for the course of our country over the next four years.

I will remember that, although he will President for another four years, there is One much mightier that is truly in charge, and my hope is in Him alone.



No comments:

Post a Comment